How to Choose A Lawn Care Company
With so many lawn care companies to choose from in the Atlanta, Georgia, area, it can be difficult to decide which one is best. To save you the time of comparing endless online search results, we have put together a list of essential qualities and services that you should look for in your lawn service company.
How An Atlanta Lawn Care Company SHOULD Be
The lawn care company in Atlanta, GA, that you choose should:
- Hold a Category 24 license, a certification that shows they are qualified to apply pesticide chemicals
- Provide free service calls during which they will carefully analyze your lawn and determine an effective treatment plan to address your lawn problems directly
- Give you customizable treatment options and help you choose the treatments that are most germane and essential to your lawn
- Use top-of-the-line, specially formulated chemicals that are best-suited for your lawn
- Get to know you by name and treat you like a person, not just another number
- Provide extensive quality control measures that include periodic inspections to ensure that the treatments are working effectively.
All Turf Lawn Care, we provide all of the above services to our customers. We work hard to treat every one of our customers with the personalized care and attention they deserve. We also get to know all of our customers and their lawns, then develop individualized solutions to their lawn problems, unlike the impersonal, blanket approach taken by many of our bigger competitors.
To get started with your own customized turf management program, contact All Turf Lawn Care. We proudly serve homeowners and businesses throughout the Atlanta, GA, area.