Atlanta Weed Control for Flowerbeds
When you spend time and money on beautiful landscaping for your Atlanta home, you want to see it thrive! Pesky weeds popping in can definitely be a headache and an eyesore. Who wants to spend their Saturday’s hand-pulling and weeding around your ornamentals? All Turf’s Bed Weed Control services can help keep bed areas around your Atlanta lawn clean and free of weeds throughout the year. The same way you protect your lawn from invasive weeds, flowerbeds and landscaping need treatment as well.
Our Bed Weed Control Services
All Turf offers a few different options when it comes to weed control for your bed areas. From basic preventative maintenance, to essentially an all-in-one program, we have programs tailored to your needs and more importantly, your budget.
Bed Pre-emergents Program
You can consider this the basic approach. With our Bed Pre-emergent Program, All Turf will come out two times annually, in spring and fall, to apply preventative weed control in bed areas. Preventing weed germination is the most important step in controlling weeds. While pre-emergents can prevent various kinds of weed, it’s not an end-all solution. You should expect weeds to sprout through the summer but it will limit breakthrough.
- This is a cost-effective solution to give your flowerbeds a proper foundation for weed control this season. We’d recommend this program if you have a small amount of bed areas, where personal upkeep is manageable.
Bed Weed Control Program
Looking for a better plan? With our Bed Weed Control Program, All Turf will visit your lawn 9 times annually, every 4-6 weeks from spring to fall. Including the essential spring and fall pre-emergents, while following up through the summer months to target spray any weeds that are present through the growing season.
- This is the better fit for those with a heavy focus for bed weed control, in helping keep beds clean throughout the summer season with ongoing treatment. This will minimize, but not eliminate, hand-pulling, or personal management.
Total Bed Control Program
The best for last. Our Total Bed Control Program is a monthly service that includes everything in our regular program, plus some. In addition to pre- and post-emergent weed control applications, this program provides basic fertilization for ornamentals beds in Spring and Fall, and Mosquito Control all summer long. On a monthly basis, All Turf will visit the property providing preventative weed control, basic flowerbed nutrients, target weed control, and mosquito fogging (through summer).
- This program is the best fit for those needing more than just weed control services. This monthly bed program extends past protecting your beds from weeds, by also protecting your home and family from pesky mosquitoes through the summer season.
Benefits of Bed Weed Control
Protection for your plants and shrubs is just as important as protection for your lawn. Well-kept landscaping adds curb appeal and value to your home. Invasive weeds in your landscapes take up much-needed water and nutrients from the surrounding plants. Contact us today to see how we can help keep weeds in bed areas under control.
What to Expect
- With a basic preventative program, you should expect weeds to come through. We provide a barrier but from there, regular upkeep would be required.
- Weeds in beds can sprout very quickly during the growing season. Hand-pulling will not be 100% eliminated with any weed control product.
- This program can not target weeds that are touching other ornamental plants. Our top priority while controlling weeds, is the safety of your shrubs and plants from damage.
- We do not recommend this program or service for natural areas, ground cover, or landscape beds that have a high volume of shrubs and ornamental plants.