All Turf Lawn Care Scholarship
All Turf Lawn Care understands the importance of continued education for personal growth and career development, which is why we are so excited to offer the All Turf Lawn Care Scholarship to students looking to pursue degrees in environmental studies, business, marketing, or general studies. Since our company started in 2005, we have worked tirelessly to provide lawn care service to the members of our community that not only meets, but exceeds expectations. Our goal is to award one student with the same business and community-centered mentality our $1,000 annual award.
- Be seeking a degree in environmental studies, business, marketing, or general studies.
- Maintain a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Write and submit a 1,500-2,000 word essay entitled “All Turf Lawn Care Scholarship.”
- Include their full name and .edu email address in written essay.
The essay must answer the following prompt:
All Turf Lawn Care was started in 2005 by father and son duo Gary Wilson Sr. and Gary Wilson Jr. Although we have seen exponential growth since All Turf Lawn Care’s inception, our continued focus lies on remaining a family-owned and operated company that provides an unmatched level of service. As an aspiring business owner, what do you believe are the three most important qualities a business owner or someone in a leadership position must possess in order to efficiently manage a team, while successfully adapting to the growth of a business?
How to Submit
Mail your official transcript and essay to:
All Turf Lawn Care
Attn: Casie Wilson
P.O. Box 2030
Loganville, GA 30052
- Essay must be postmarked by April 13th, annually.
- Disbursement awarded by May 1st, annually.
Terms and Conditions
– All Turf Lawn Care will nominate a $1,000 Award to one winner for the All Turf Lawn Care Scholarship.
– The award will be directly submitted to the financial aid office that matches the student’s primary .edu email address.
– The elected winner may be asked to provide personal identification information (ex. birthdate or student ID) to verify enrollment.
– If the winner does not correspond to All Turf Lawn Care communication within 30 days of initial contact, they relinquish the rights to the award. If All Turf Lawn Care chooses to award a runner-up, they will be contacted thereafter.
– If there is no suitable applicant that meets the scholarship’s requirements for writing aptitude and academic achievement, All Turf Lawn Care reserves the right to withhold disbursement.
– All Turf Lawn Care employees and any person related to All Turf Lawn Care Employee by blood or marriage is not eligible to apply.
– Students reapplying for the following year are required to follow the same terms and conditions and submit a new essay to be eligible to participate in the scholarship again.
At All Turf Lawn Care, we make it our main priority to protect the privacy of our scholarship applicants’. In the context of applying for a scholarship, we testify to make every effort to safeguard the confidentiality of the provided information from the scholarship applicant. From the collected documentation and information, we will only use it for the purpose in which it was collected (i.e., verifying scholarship eligibility and/or contacting the applicant regarding the scholarship, as well as using first name and last initial for Social Marketing purposes).
All Turf Lawn Care will not share, sell, rent, trade, or transfer any scholarship applicant’s personally identifiable information to third parties without receiving definite permission from the applicant to do so. We will not use any personal information to sell and/or advertise our products and/or services to the applicant unless otherwise provided in the scholarship regulations. We reserve the right to disclose a scholarship applicant’s personal information as necessary to comply with any applicable laws and/or to protect our rights, and we also constitute the right to make changes to this policy at any time with or without notice.